Every Benefit BrowBar Lounge is staffed with professionals, highly trained in the art of brow shaping, so they’re always ready to wax and tweeze, primp and please. And to keep you hair-free and carefree below the brow, we also offer a range of other services, plus instant beauty solutions to make up your day.
Our signature brow wax is fast, fabulous & instantly flattering…showing off your eyes & flaunting your best features!
Get oo-la-la lashes in the blink of an eye with our 'Lash Lovelies' strip lashes.
Put your best face forward…wax away unwanted fuzz on your lip and chin.
Get brows to dye for with custom blended colors to temporarily darken your brows.
No time for a vacation? Some of our Boutiques offer our Fake Bake tanning; a round-trip ticket to a gorgeous looking "glow."
- Is there a universal brow shape that flatters every woman?
- A: No, of course not. That’s why Benefit Brow Experts will wax or tweeze your brows into a shape specifically designed for your face. No stencils. And no cookie cutter brows...because you’re one in a million.
- Full brows are all over the magazines and blogs right now, but mine are naturally thin and sparse. What can I do to make them look fuller?
A: To make your brows look like the ones you see in magazines, here’s what you can do:
- Simply cut out the brows from your favorite photo or ad and tape them to your face.
- Just kidding!…To add volume and a hint of colour, try using our brow shaping kit brow zings.
- For contrast and to make your brows look fuller, add a brow highlighter like high brow just under the brow.
- What types of things should I avoid doing before getting waxed?
A: There are only a few things you shouldn’t do before getting waxed…and they are as follows:
- Don’t sunbathe or use a tanning bed up to 24 hours prior.
- Don’t head to the gym for a workout up to 1 hour prior.
- Don’t get any facial peels (glycol AHA, BHA, etc.) or dermabrasion 24 hours prior.